One of the most interesting aspects of our sidecar tours is the opportunity to meet different people from several places of the world, of all ages, who end up having in common the fact that they look for a different and unique experience during their holiday’s time in the Algarve or in Lisbon
One of the most interesting aspects of our sidecar tours is the opportunity to meet different people from several places of the world, of all ages, who end up having in common the fact that they look for a different and unique experience during their holiday’s time in the Algarve or in Lisbon.
It does not matter your age, it does not matter your gender or physical condition. The sidecar is for everyone! And it is really incredible how our sidecar tours have an excellent acceptance among people of the most diverse ages, genres and physical circumstances. From 7 years old to 90 years old or more!
In 2015, for example, we had a couple from Hawaii, cruise customers, with the age of 79 who loved our Postcard Collection tour in Portimão.
This year, at the age of 81, they returned to Portimao on a round-the-world cruise and made a point of repeating our sidecar tour because the experience made them feel capable of everything, made them feel so alive!
We have also transported people with disabilities in the sidecar who reported that they felt safe, comfortable and free.
Another unforgettable story was the surprise request for a wedding on The Most Beautiful Beaches tour with the groom declaring himself and making the request at the lovely top of Praia da Marinha cliff.
The stories are numerous, tremendous and it is truly comforting to feel that we provide a lifetime experience. It is incredible! A sidecar ride is actually part of the bucket list for so many people around the world!
What are you waiting for? Celebrate diversity and take a sidecar ride!
You choose the dream cruise with places you’ve always wanted to discover in Europe, the Mediterranean, and in Portugal. But you do not always want to do those group tours, especially when you stop in a destination as secure as Portugal….
What to do then?
Well, fortunately, in the Algarve and in Lisbon, you can count on the shore excursions of Bike my Side.
You are picked up at the time you want and brought your where you want just in time.
These tours are an excellent way to discover the region, better than the tour bus, because it is open all around, comfortable and safe.
The tours are customized according to what you ask and you will receive very nice information on many levels.
You will have a wonderful time, learn a lot, you will see some beautiful views and take pictures to document your adventure.
Riding between each place is a lot of fun, with your partner and you taking turns on the back and in the sidecar.
The ride is in a spotless Ural sidecar. Something you will probably never do again in your life…
What else can we say?
So, the next time your cruise stops in Lisbon or the Algarve, take a private shore excursion tour with Bike my Side private tours.
Here you can purchase great value for little money. So, why don’t take advantage of this great opportunity and discover this amazing city with us?
1. Welcoming: It’s a friendly city with a cosmopolitan population, welcoming all visitors and families with children, and open to minorities and all alternative lifestyles.
2. Culture: It’s one of the world’s great historical cities, with characteristic and surprising sights, cultural treasures, and a beautiful setting that make it a paradise for walkers and photographers.
3. Value: It’s one of Europe’s best values – officially Western Europe’s least expensive capital.
4. Location: It’s just around a 2-hour flight from all other major European cities.
5. Climate: Its mild climate makes it an ideal year-round destination. Even in winter, when most other European cities are freezing, in Lisbon high temperatures rarely go below 10C (50F).
6. Resort: It is the only European capital located so close to sandy beaches, enabling visitors to combine culture with fun by the sea. Surfing and fishing a must!
7. Size: It’s a compact and intimate city, ideal for a short city break or a longer romantic stay, with a lively café culture and a nightlife that is one of the most vibrant in Europe.
8. Variety: Its surroundings offer an incredible variety of attractions. Do not miss: a) The romantic Sintra and its palaces. b) The world-class golf and fun at Europe’s largest casino in Estoril. c) Ericeira, as World Surfing Reserve. d) Arrábida Natural Park, and the dolphin watching in Setúbal. e) Nazaré, and the World famous Wave at Praia do Norte.
9. Gateway: It makes a perfect base to explore many of Portugal’s most outstanding towns and villages, from Évora to Óbidos.
10. Safety: It’s one of the safest European capitals.
11. Bike my Side – Sidecar Tours: #1 of 90 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon according to Tripadvisor.
More sunshine than Madrid, Rome or Athens — yet while they all sweat through the Mediterranean summer, there’s usually a breeze blowing off the Atlantic to give Lisbon natural air-conditioning.
Do not miss an oportunity to discover this amazing European city and to ride with Bike my Side on a Custom Sidecar Tour – It’s your adventure!
Lisbon is an illuminated city. The almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms the Portuguese capital into a mirror of a thousand colours – highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon that visitors have access to a wide array of different experiences.
Have fun in Lisbon, where nightlife continues till dawn.
Experience calmer moments in Lisbon in the city’s parks, gardens, belvederes, cafés and esplanades.
Or simply enjoy the pure pleasure of being in Lisbon, through its gastronomy, luxury hotels, spas and shopping centres.
All of this and much more, you can discover with Bike my Side Sidecar Tours!