The history of our Ural Sidecar dates back to the 40s of the twentieth century…
It was designed by the Russians based on German BMW R71 a motorbike diverted from Sweden to Russia.
From the earliest days, more than 3 million Ural Sidecars already passed through the doors of the factory in Irbit – in the Ural Mountains in Siberia, where they continue to be manufactured, as before in an almost artisanal.
Apart from its history, our Ural Sidecar is plain black, which gives it that irresistible vintage, iconic look, full of style.
Why is a Sidecar such a fun?
- It goes where no bus or car can go.
- It avoids traffic and go beyond the usual tourist sites by travelling along picturesque roads
- Your sidecar tour can be personalized as much as you want
- You will leave with stories and photos that even the “natives” do not know about
- You can ride with a friend for a truly unique experience
- You will visit the famous attractions and discover hidden secrets
- In a sidecar you can feel the breeze, the wind in your hair and enjoy the views
WITH ROOM FOR THREE PEOPLE (DRIVER AND TWO PASSENGERS) THE SIDECAR ALLOWS THE IDEAL CONTEXT OF PRIVACY AND DIALOGUE BETWEEN DRIVER/GUIDE AND PASSENGERS GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO TALK, WATCH AND LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN ALONG THE WAY, IN AN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL THE SENSES!
ON THE SIDECAR IT IS AVOIDED THE TRAFFIC BY USING ALTERNATIVE AND PICTURESQUE ROADS, ALLOWING YOU TO KNOW MANY PLACES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, AND OF COURSE, THE MOST FAMOUS ATTRACTIONS IN LISBON AND IN THE ALGARVE.
Remember the Indiana Jones or Tintin in their sidecars? Now you can experience the same feeling!